The Portman Hall
The Portman Hall is a charity, and run by a committee of dedicated and highly motivated volunteers.
Our remit it to ensure that the village has a community hall that can cater for all types of activity.
It has a fully equipped kitchen, a beautiful parquet dance floor, a carpeted meeting room and a fully working stage complete with dressing rooms.
The hall was built in 1956, and although the exterior may look a little dated, the interior is lovely and very versatile.
- Large function room with Parquet Dance Floor
- Smaller function room
- Fully working stage
- Dressing Rooms
- Fully equipped working Kitchen with serving hatch and shutter
- Ladies & Gents Toilet Facilities
- Flexible options with a variety of round and rectangular tables with chairs to suite most functions
It is used for many different functions (please click on the links for more info):
- Birthday parties
- Theatrical & Music Events
- Health and Fitness
- Local clubs
- Band practice
For more information
Contact: Sarah Clatworthy-Blake, email: email@example.com or tel: 01258 863861
Address: Blandford Rd, Shillingstone, Blandford Forum DT11 0SF
Website: The Portman Hall